Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

    A post in another thread got me to wondering. Some actors/Actresses when I see in a movie just ruins the movie for me and I don't even bother watching. Any actors/actresses/ do that to you all?

    Off the top of my head is Sandra Bullock. Instant loss of interest. Also Keanu Reeves. Wich made made Speed a movie on I definitely give a **** about and didn't watch. Well Ferrell is getting there for me. There are others Just got to think of them.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    A post in another thread got me to wondering. Some actors/Actresses when I see in a movie just ruins the movie for me and I don't even bother watching. Any actors/actresses/ do that to you all?

    Off the top of my head is Sandra Bullock. Instant loss of interest. Also Keanu Reeves. Wich made made Speed a movie on I definitely give a **** about and didn't watch. Well Ferrell is getting there for me. There are others Just got to think of them.
    Sandra Bullock is my first definitely. Any movie that Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer make. Ughh
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

    Speaking of a berg. Adam Goldberg may be the worst berg ever. He was in Dazed and Confused but not a main Character. He had some movie about a Jewish Shaft type person was possibly worst movie ever. So I avoid anything that he headlines.
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

    Wow, glad to know I'm not alone on my Sandra Bullock aversion. Anything with her or Julia Roberts I'll automatically avoid.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

    Tim Allen is awful, I pretty much hate anything he's in. Him and John Travolta with these past few movies they've been in, the Wild Hogs crap and this newer one that Travolta is in- if it weren't for Pulp Fiction, I'd throw him down there with Allen. Another one, Eddie Murphy, used to hilarious and anything he touched was gold(even that song he came out with), he's put out nothing worth watching in forever. I think it's just were I'm not big on the "family movies", not the least bit appealing to me and think they're awful. I'm sure I'll think of some more.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

    Angelina Jolie
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Angelina Jolie
    Ive got to where I avoid her to. She was hot has hell in foxfire tho. Also Tim Robbins I seem to lose interest when I see he is in a movie.

    Also have to agree on Julia Roberts. Interest goes away when I hear her mentioned.


    Trivia Question. Who is Julia Gulia?
    GO VOLS

  8. #8
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    Trivia Question. Who is Julia Gulia?
    Drew Barrymore from the wedding singer
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

    David Caruso. He's more suck that a tornado, typhoon, shop vac, and dustbuster put together. Thank God he's not in movies that much anymore. Unfortunately, you have too look at his dumbass CSI:Miami commercials 5000 times a week and see those stupid as facial expressions he makes (like the one below). He is the worst actor in the history of the world. We did a Christmas play in the 3rd grade that sucked and there were at least 70 better actors in that than David Caruso. HE'S ****ING TERRIBLE!!!!!!

    david caruso horatio cain
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Actors N Actresses that you Avoid their movies

    I see your David Caruso, and raise you this guy;

    rob schneider

    There is not an actor on Earth that can ruin a movie quite like Schneider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •